Welcome to Walnut Valley Puppies!
Everyone wants the perfect puppy. You are looking for the puppy you can love, and the one who will love you back with unconditional puppy love. We understand and will help you find the puppy that is just right for you and your family!
Our family raises adorable Bernedoodle and Pomsky puppies. We provide our puppies with loving care from day #1 and ensure the puppies stay healthy, allowing us to present you with a happy, active puppy dog pal. Our puppies make great companions and playmates.
Browse our website to see photos of puppies for sale. We also picture many of the puppies who have found their forever homes. Learn about our family, our puppies and their parents, and how you can become the proud owner of a new puppy!
Our puppies go to their forever home with the following:
- Health certificate from our vet
- Up to date on vaccinations
- Up to date on dewormers
- Micro chipped
- Vet checked
- 2 year genetic health guarantee
- Dew claws removed
- Blanket with mother and siblings scent
- Collar and leash
- Puppy food starter pack
- And more!
Hi Jason! We love our puppy! He’s 9 months old and almost 50 lbs. He has beautiful markings and has the sweetest disposition. He has been easy to train and he’s gentle with our children. He loves going everywhere we go. He loves boat rides, walks, playing in the snow and snuggling. He’s such a good boy! Thank you for giving us the best puppy! We can’t imagine our lives without him! ❤️
Why Walnut Valley Puppies?
- 1. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- You deserve the best, and you can expect an over-the-top experience when working with us. You and your puppy will be cared for, and you will receive exceptional service. We are passionate about relationships and your satisfaction.
- 2. Healthy, Happy Puppies
- Looking for a hearty, thriving puppy? Our goal is to place healthy puppies in your arms. We accomplish this by having a clean, sanitized environment, a precise vaccination and deworming program, healthy parents, and a thorough nose to tail check by our experienced vet. Every puppy is guaranteed to go home healthy, and is additionally covered by our 2-year Genetic Health Guarantee.
- 3. Lifetime Support
- Your new family member will most definitely bring joy, warmth, and fun. We enjoy your pictures and stories and welcome continued interaction with you! In the case of any interesting challenges, we are here to help you find solutions as needed.
I just wanted to update you on Maldon, now named Keno. He is doing wonderful. He started going in and out of his crate on his own on the very first night and sleeps the entire night in it with no problems. He is very well adjusted to his new home already. He is eating great, loves to go for walks on his leash, and even started learning how to play fetch with my son. (See attached video) Potty training is a process but he is doing very well.
I wanted to thank you for all you did in helping us give him a new home. You went above and beyond for me to make sure I got to bring him home and I greatly appreciate everything. I would gladly recommend that anyone call you when they are looking for a puppy. I tell everyone what a wonderful experience it was. Thank you again. I will continue to update you as he grows.