Welcome to Walnut Valley Puppies!
Everyone wants the perfect puppy. You are looking for the puppy you can love, and the one who will love you back with unconditional puppy love. We understand and will help you find the puppy that is just right for you and your family!
Our family raises adorable Bernedoodle and Pomsky puppies. We provide our puppies with loving care from day #1 and ensure the puppies stay healthy, allowing us to present you with a happy, active puppy dog pal. Our puppies make great companions and playmates.
Browse our website to see photos of puppies for sale. We also picture many of the puppies who have found their forever homes. Learn about our family, our puppies and their parents, and how you can become the proud owner of a new puppy!
Our puppies go to their forever home with the following:
- Health certificate from our vet
- Up to date on vaccinations
- Up to date on dewormers
- Micro chipped
- Vet checked
- 2 year genetic health guarantee
- Dew claws removed
- Blanket with mother and siblings scent
- Collar and leash
- Puppy food starter pack
- And more!
Hi Javin! Panzer is doing great! He is a big, goofy love. He's almost as big as my German Shepherd and weighing in at 58 pounds so far. He is wonderful and very respectful around my other animals (my chickens, rabbits), and LOVES all kids. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He's strangely scared of other adults. He doesn't want anyone but family petting him, but we've been doing more socializing so I'm sure he'll grow out of it. He's just the best. Here's some pictures...
Why Walnut Valley Puppies?
- 1. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- You deserve the best, and you can expect an over-the-top experience when working with us. You and your puppy will be cared for, and you will receive exceptional service. We are passionate about relationships and your satisfaction.
- 2. Healthy, Happy Puppies
- Looking for a hearty, thriving puppy? Our goal is to place healthy puppies in your arms. We accomplish this by having a clean, sanitized environment, a precise vaccination and deworming program, healthy parents, and a thorough nose to tail check by our experienced vet. Every puppy is guaranteed to go home healthy, and is additionally covered by our 2-year Genetic Health Guarantee.
- 3. Lifetime Support
- Your new family member will most definitely bring joy, warmth, and fun. We enjoy your pictures and stories and welcome continued interaction with you! In the case of any interesting challenges, we are here to help you find solutions as needed.
Hi Javin! Good to hear from you. We kept Sonny’s name. Seemed to fit him. Right now he is 32 pounds at 7 1/2 months. His personality now is opposite of him as a small puppy. He is pretty hyper! He loves everyone, but gets overly excited when he sees anyone. He’s a jumper! He gets so excited when people come over, he has to be crated. Speaking of crates, he has done excellent with crating. Have never had a problem with him sleeping at night. Potty training was a breeze. He was awesome. He is a very smart dog. We are working with a trainer that is wonderful. She just loves Sonny! How can you not with that face. His fur was almost 4 inches long in some places and he was shedding quite a bit, so we decided to have him groomed. I will attach before and after pics. So happy with our little buddy! Can’t imagine what we would do without him! I will add my favorite pic of him for you also. And by the way, everyone thinks he is the cutest thing ever!